Project and Quality Management
TQES can create a robust quality management system for each project as defined from the scope of work which will as it is critical to the overall success of a construction project. Our quality engineers aim to fulfilling contractual obligations to meet quality standards by establishing and creating methods for managing the process.
- Develop Quality management plan
- Implementation of Quality Policies, Objectives and Standards
- Quality & Technical Review
- Establishing of Quality procedures
- Creation of Quality forms and documentation
- Inspection checklist, Inspection test plans (ITPs), log forms etc.
- Reviewing of Method statements and Job instructions etc.
- On site Quality Inspections and subcontractors supervising
- Factory Acceptance Tests
- Documentation management
TQES can ensure the correct execution of each project by collaboratively working with the client and by precisely observing to its design specifications. Our top priorities are to Aiming project quality, in time and within budget. The TQES team can guarantee successfully the delivery of a project to the general contractor, asset owner and or operators.
- Project management plan developing
- Work breakdown structure and Gantt chart developing
- Project Tracking and scheduling
- Technical and design Review
- Project reporting
- Project documentation
- Project delivery