Welding Engineering Services
TQES can support in this respect by supplying fully qualified welding engineering assistance on a service basis.
- Factory welding consultancy
- Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC)
- RWC help you comply with the mandatory regulation of CE marking for structural steel EN ISO 1090-1,2 and ISO 3834 "Quality Requirements for Welding"
- Creation of Welding Procedure Qualification Records and Welding Procedure Specifications (WPQRs, WPS according to international standards)
- Certification of welders and operators
- Work instructions
- Selection of materials and Welding consumables
- Shop inspections and production control
- Site inspections services
- Post weld heat treatments (PWHT)
TQES can produce a tailored Welding Quality Management System designed to adopt the requirements of EN 1090 and of ISO 3834. Our extensive knowledge could guide a company through the process of gaining certification from an Accredited Body.